Scope Airblower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Scope Airblower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd was established in February, 1993. The company specialises in refurbishing all types of rotary piston blowers and screw compressors. Owned and run by Fred Stewart, he has been trained by Aerzen and is fully experienced in the repair of all types of Aerzen Rotary Piston Blowers and Screw Compressors.
The services offered by Scope Airblower Services include:
- On-site servicing of blowers and clearance inspections providing estimated times for all full overhauls in the workshop.
- Supply of new machines as well as replacement parts for blowers and screw compressors
- Mechanical Installation of blowers and screw compressors, providing support through mechanical contracts.
- Supply and service rotary valves, LPG pumps and compressors.
- Refurbish inlet silencers and discharge silencers for blowers and screw compressors
- Supply of spare parts, i.e. bearings, filter elements, silencers, check valves and pressure relief valves.
- Supply and Service SZ3 Lob Blower.
The factory-trained personnel are supported by Fred's more than 35 years experience in the industry. The workshop is complete with all the necessary tools and equipment needed to repair all types of rotary piston blowers and screw compressors such as:
Aerzen * Holmes * Hibon * Wade * Dresser * SutorbiltRobuschi * TZH New Type Slurry Pump
With this in mind, clients can be assured that all repair work undertaken by Scope Airblower Services is of the utmost quality and complies with manufacturer's specifications.